Creating a cavity-free future will require a widespread shift in behavior for the public, policy makers and dental professionals. This type of change is only possible through cooperation and action. By uniting in our message and sharing clear advice on the most effective way to beat cavities and improve overall oral health, a real difference can be made both for individuals and for communities.
How can I get involved in WCFFDay?
Share our resources with your friends/families/coworkers/neighbors and become an ambassador for a cavity-free future.
Use the #WCFFD hashtag on social media to become part of the social movement
If you want to run a local event, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
Each year we create a downloadable resource pack for organisations and individuals who wish to get involved and share the message of World Cavity-Free Future Day. This pack contains:
- Information about the current years campaign focus
- A WCFFDay ‘Toolkit’ with ideas and instructions for how to plan your WCFFDay campaign
- A Dental Caries Fact Sheet
- Printable Doctors Discussion Guide on Caries for Medical Professionals
- Printable Dental Professionals Guide to Caries Management
- Resources to share with your patients to aid home oral care routines
- Logo and Image Files to add the WCFFDay branding to your products and posts
- Shareable WCFFDay content designed for social media usage
- Posters for display in Dental Offices
We aim to provide the content in as many languages as we are able. In 2020 we were able to provide infographic posters in 19 different languages, with some of the written WCFFDay resources also available in Spanish, Catalan, German, Polish, Lithuanian or French. We are always looking for assistance in translating the resources, and if you would like to receive files for translation into another local language, please contact us at email@example.com.