Virtual Summit 2021
Attend the Summit for FREE at: https://ACFFVIRTUAL.glocast.com
The Summit website will go live on Tuesday 12th October
The ACFF Global Virtual Summit 2021 is a three-day virtual conference exploring the landscape of caries and caries prevention in a post-COVID world which is taking place from the 12th-14th October 2021. The Summit programme includes:
- A series of talks delivered by world-leading experts, including presentations from the IAPD, IFDH, LAOHA and more.
- A LIVE FORUM titled ‘Caries After Covid: Reflections, Plans and Ambitions‘ featuring presentations and a live panel discussion with international leaders in oral health.
- Updates from the ACFF and its Chapters around the globe.
After their programmed time, all talks will be available to attendees on the Summit’s virtual platform for viewing at your convenience throughout the three days.
LIVE FORUM ‘Caries After COVID- Reflections, Plans, Ambitions’
OCTOBER 13TH 13:00 BST
*This programme is subject to change
Meet our Summit Speakers:
- Prof. Nigel Pitts (Chairman of ACFF Global and Academic Lead for Impact, Faculty of Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences, King’s College London)
- Prof. Avijit Banerjee (Professor of Cariology & Operative Dentistry, King’s College London)
- Prof. Marcello Bönecker (Professor of Paediatric Dentistry, University of Sao Paulo and Immediate Past President of International Association of Paediatric Dentistry)
- Dr Nigel Carter (Chief Executive Office, Oral Health Foundation)
- Prof. Jorge Castillo (President, International Association of Paediatric Dentistry)
- Dr Julian Fisher (Policy Advisor and Analyst on International Public Health)
- Corrie Jongbloed-Zoet (President of the International Federation of Dental Hygienists)
- Prof. Stefania Martignon (Professor of Cariology, Universidad El Bosque)
- Prof. Tim Newton (Professor of Psychology as Applied Dentistry, King’s College London)
- Prof. Fabio Sampaio (Professor of Cariology, Federal University of Paraiba)
- Dr James Taylor (Secretary of the FDI Section of Chief Dental Officers & Dental Public Health)
- Prof. Georgios Tsakos (Professor of Dental Public Health, University College London)
- Dr Marko Vujicic (Chief Economist and Vice President of the Health Policy Institute, American Dental Association)