Since 2011 the ACFF has brought together dental professionals worldwide through its extensive Chapter network.
As an extension to our Chapter network we are delighted that we can now offer the opportunity for like-minded professionals and groups from anywhere in the world to become members of the ACFF without the need to be directly involved in the activities of one of our Chapters.
If you are a:
Dentist / Dental Hygienist / Dental Nurse / Dental Assistant / Health Care professional / Dental Therapist / Oral Health Therapist
or a student of one of these professions, and you are interested in joining a fast growing movement dedicated to improving oral health practice then this is the place for you.
ACFF members have access to:
- a resource library of ACFF and ACFF partner materials, collated to help you continue your education in dental prevention.
- a directory of ACFF members and groups from around the world; great for building your own network of local, like-minded professionals*.
- an extensive bibliography of useful texts relating to cariology and other oral health disciplines
- an exclusive Facebook group offering the opportunity to join the discussion with other ACFF members.
- up to date information and updates of ACFF international activity, with the chance to get involved in projects in your area.
*The Directory will be an opt in option during the sign up and there is no requirement for you to include your contact details. If you would like to be a part of the directory, however, it acts as an excellent networking tool, allowing you to search by location in order to connect with fellow professionals.